SoftIVR - hosted IVR
SoftIVR is a hosted IVR (Interactive Voice Response) service, which allows you to build your own IVR services using nothing
SIP registration. SoftIVR
supports AJAX to allow your services to communicate with external web services and/or databases, so you can mash up your
voice services with web services to create the next generation of applications.
SoftIVR offers a number of advanced facilities, including:
- TTS - text-to-speech with a number of voices
- ASR - automatic speech recognition to allow users to control services with just their voice
- Conferencing - full multi-party conferencing
- Transcription - transcription of recorded files in to text
- Wideband audio - SoftIVR supports 16kHz and 32kHz codecs for hi-fi voice
- Integrated database - your IVR has a fully integrated SQL database available for whatever you choose
- SMS - send text messages from within your application
- IM integration - make voice calls or send messages to Google Talk users
- Debugging - debug your scripts in your browser in real time.
As a hosted service, SoftIVR scales with your application: whether you need a couple of lines for a front-end for your
business, or tens of thousands of lines for a TV voting application, we can help.
Pricing: SoftIVR is free for personal and small-scale business use, but, if you need to dial out, send SMS or use the transcription service, you will need credit in your account. See our pricing guide for more information.
SoftIVR is in beta right now. If you would like to join the beta test group, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more? Visit our Wiki or our blog.
Come and meet us at ClueCon - August 4-6, Chicago.